Traffic tickets are the common issues we deal with. These can put points on your license, raise your insurance rates, and affect your driving privileges. To prevent this, we fight to keep points off your record. Traffic tickets include speeding, disobeying signs, and many more offenses. If they are not handled correctly, a license suspension can easily result. Not every ticket requires an attorney. We are committed to offering fair and honest insight in our free consultations. If you would like to speak to an attorney, give us a call. If you have some questions, we have various articles to help with any questions you may have.
What Can We Offer You?
Fair and Honest Quality Representation
We have been handling traffic tickets exclusively for over seven years. Our goal is to reduce points on your license and protect your insurances rates. We have great relationships with judges and prosecutors on your case. As a result, we can secure the best results for you and your family. Learn about our fair and honest representation as told by our former clients in their reviews.
We charge per court appearance. Most cases can be resolved in one court date. We do not charge to return if it is no fault of our clients. This is our commitment to fair and honest representation.
No in person is meeting required and accept electronic and app payments. In many cases, we can attend court while you go to work. If you need to be present, we will happily move your court date if possible at no charge. Finally, we move quickly in addressing your case. Court for traffic tickets is rarely more than 30 minutes long.
Where Can We Help You?
We have been a traffic ticket firm across the Chicagoland area. In that time, we have been worked in over three dozen courthouses. As a result, we can bring that experience to your case. We serve clients all across the Chicagoland area including:
- DuPage County
- Wheaton, Naperville, Downers Grove, West Chicago, Carol Stream, Glendale Heights, and more…
- Will County
- Joliet, Plainfield, Crestwood, Minooka, Manhattan, Elwood, Shorewood, Lockport, and more…
- Kane County
- St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Aurora, Elgin, South Elgin, Sleepy Hollow, Carpentersville, and more…
- Cook County
- Chicago, Rolling Meadows, Bridgeview, Markham, Maywood, Skokie, Schaumburg, Stone Park, and many more…
- Kendall County
- Oswego, Yorkville, Plano, Millbrook, Boulder Hill, Platville, Newark, and more…
- Dekalb County
- DeKalb, Sycamore, Genoa, Malta, Cortland, Shabbona, Kirkland, Hinckley and more…
- Lake County
- Mundelein, Round Lake Beach, Waukegan, Park City, Algonquin, Wauconda, Lake Zurich, and more…
- Grundy County
- Morris, Coal City, Garner, Braceville, Mazon, and more…
- LaSalle County
- Ottawa, Peru, LaSalle, North Utica, Cedar Point, and more..