CDL Traffic Tickets
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) holders keep our country moving. Knowing how your CDL works is key to staying on the road. Unfortunately, CDL drivers are held to higher standards that can make traffic tickets a serious issue. We are committed to helping protect your CDL against suspension, disqualification, or insurance rate increases. This is very important because with a CDL, supervision is not a solution. The only way to protect your Commercial license is to appear in court. In addition to CDL holders, we help all kinds of professional drivers such as taxi drivers, chauffeurs, pilots, railway employees, bus drivers, truck drivers, Uber, Lyft, and various gig economy drivers (Uber Eats, DoorDash, etc.) Common tickets we see are speeding, improper lane usage, disobey traffic control device, and overweight issues. We are always happy to have a free consultation or if you prefer, we have a few common issues articles that can help you.
Common CDL & Professional Driver Questions
Learn about the effects of improper lane usage on a CDL
For many people, court supervision is a great option to protect their record. It can prevent points on your license, … Continue reading Will Supervision Keep a Ticket Off a CDL Record?
What Can We Offer?
Fair and Honest Quality Representation
We have been handling traffic tickets exclusively for over seven years. We have handed tickets for CDL licensed all over the country. With so much experience, we have developed great relationships with judges and prosecutors. This helps us secure the best results for you and your company. Learn about our fair and honest representation as told by our former clients in their reviews.
We charge per court appearance. Most cases can be resolved in one court date. We do not charge to return if it is no fault of our clients. This is our commitment to fair and honest representation.
No in person is meeting required and accept electronic and app payments. For most CDL traffic ticket cases, we can attend court while you stay on the road. If you need to be present, we will happily move your court date if possible at no charge. Finally, we move quickly in addressing your case. Court for traffic tickets is rarely more than 30 minutes long.
Where Can We Help You?
We have handled CDL traffic ticket cases across the Chicagoland area. In that time, we have been worked in over three dozen courthouses. We can bring that experience to your case. We serve clients all across the Chicagoland area including:
- DuPage County
- Wheaton, Naperville, Downers Grove, West Chicago, Carol Stream, Glendale Heights, and more…
- Will County
- Joliet, Plainfield, Crestwood, Minooka, Manhattan, Elwood, Shorewood, Lockport, and more…
- Kane County
- St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Aurora, Elgin, South Elgin, Sleepy Hollow, Carpentersville, and more…
- Cook County
- Chicago, Rolling Meadows, Bridgeview, Markham, Maywood, Skokie, Schaumburg, Stone Park, and many more…
- Kendall County
- Oswego, Yorkville, Plano, Millbrook, Boulder Hill, Platville, Newark, and more…
- Dekalb County
- DeKalb, Sycamore, Genoa, Malta, Cortland, Shabbona, Kirkland, Hinckley and more…
- Lake County
- Mundelein, Round Lake Beach, Waukegan, Park City, Algonquin, Wauconda, Lake Zurich, and more…
- Grundy County
- Morris, Coal City, Garner, Braceville, Mazon, and more…
- LaSalle County
- Ottawa, Peru, LaSalle, North Utica, Cedar Point, and more..